"

Friday, December 7, 2012

Beef Pares


Beef Pares Recipe


I love trying new things, trying new recipes, asking my family and friends their favorite meal. So, when my friend Cherry told me about this " Beef Pares" I was intrigue and excited. She told me how good it is and how her husband liked it. The next day I decided to make it, I was surprised how " Beef Pares" turned out.. It's so delicious!! and very easy to make it. I served over fried garlic rice with a twist, I add some of my favorite vegetables carrots and beans. This is really, like perfect dinner date for two, perfect also for family potluck party. I love this recipe! and I can't wait to make it again..:)

Ingredients:
1 lb beef-( cut into chucks )
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp ginger, minced- ( I didn't use this)
2 cloves garlic crushed
1 medium-sized onion, minced
4 cups water
1 piece beef cube
2 tbsp cooking oil
3 tbsp scallions or green onions, finely chopped- ( garnished)

Cooking Procedure
1.Pour the water and beef in a pot and bring to a boil until the meat is tender.
2. Remove the tender meat from the pot and let it cool. Set the remaining stock aside.
3. Put oil in a pan, saute the onion, garlic and ginger. Add the beef and saute for couple minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce, stock and beef cube. Stir bring to a boil. Add the sugar.
5. Salt and Pepper to taste. Simmer until the sauce is thicken.
6. Garnish with scallions on top and serve with Garlic Fried Rice.

4 comments:

  1. Melge so yummy gyod ni. Sometimes ako I sagol lng sa beef is pineapple.like beef steak style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree beef steak style. I like that idea I'm gonna try that next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always curious what Pares tasted like. I want to try it Pork naman. Thanks.

    Mommy Maye
    www.ourfamilyblogsabout.info

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola