"

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Homemade Cute Little Boxes


Homemade Cute Little Boxes 

( Perfect for any special occasions )

Few weeks from now, Me and my good friend Mj will be hosting a double baby showers for our friends Cherry and Rose. I hosted a baby shower before for my best friend Michelle 2 years ago, been awhile. So, I wanna make this shower memorable for mommies to-be, just like how I remember my first baby shower, It was fun and unforgettable experience. So, as part of this baby shower preparation I made this Homemade Cute little boxes for favors. It very cute, simple and thoughtful favors for the guests.A perfect way to say " Thank You" for coming and celebrating this special day for mommies to-be. I have so much fun doing it and I have some little helpers with me, my kids! ( haha! ) Imagine how chaotic it is on the table, but we had FUN! and that all matters.. wink:)
Try to make this cute little box for your friends and love ones, Just estimate how big is the item and then you can adjust using your card stock...

 Things you need:
Card stock - I used baby colors for the baby shower theme.
Scissor
Glue/ double sided tape- I used glue
Butter knife- Used to crease the side of the paper
Paper Pins
Embellishments/ Ribbons/ Cut outs- I used heart embellishment, personalized print out from my computer and colorful ribbons.
 Fold the card stock into half; cut. and fold it again 1/4 size, this time cut letter C on both end of the card stock. ( just like picture on top )

 Fold it in half just like on the picture above.

Crease both side of the paper using butter knife

Glue the two little end of the card stock, secure it by using paper pins. Let it stand for like 15 minutes or so.

 Pulled all the paper clips and you're ready to decorate!

I used heart embellishment on the side and the cut outs on the center of the box.

 Push the side end of the paper. Add some ribbons for final touch.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! Grace.. ako na gyud neh! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang tyaga mo to do all these and the process of creating one takes time! Your friend will surely love this and will certainly appreciate the labor of love to make her baby shower meaningful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything turn out the way I wanted it to be, The shower is in the 2nd week of February, so I still have plenty of time to finalize everything. You're right! very time consuming but I have fun doing it. Have great week Farida:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! fun for many occasions!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    love all the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely I'll be following back your blog:)

      Delete
  5. Nice sis. I will bookmark this because I know I can use this in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola