"

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chocolate Chip Cookies

(  My all time favorite cookies )


It's been busy week and I'm glad I have 2 day off this week and been able to make my family something they really LOVED! cookies...yay! This is what I do on my day off cook, bake and experiment recipes. It's kinda relaxing for me spending time with my kids. I fall in-love with this chocolate chip cookie the very first time I took a bite, that was four years ago and since then, I was totally hooked. My mother in-law made chocolate chip cookie all the time and It's really GOOD! I was drooling thinking about it right now (hahahha)  So, by then I asked the recipe from my Mom and started it making at home. Every time the cookie come up not exactly the same as my Mom's, I still eat and do it again until I come close to perfection. It took me long time to make it right. Now, I'm sharing this scrumptious chocolate chip cookie recipe. It might be you family's "MUST" be dessert tradition.:)


Ingredients:
2 eggs
2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
3 cups flour
1 cup oats (quick)
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
12 oz  semi- sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
1.) Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside;
2.)  In large mixing bowl mix on low the eggs, butter, oil, sugar, and vanilla until combine.
3.) Slowly add the dry ingredients. Add the quick oats and then lastly the chocolate chips.
4.) Bake on preheat oven 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Enjoy! yummy chocolate chip cookie.:)

I made 44-48 pieces of chocolate chip cookies:) Feel free to grab some! wink:)
Sweet, Thank you to my Mother in-law for the recipe:)

20 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to share this recipe, I've saved it so I can try it, thanks Melgie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite, too! Thanks for the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm more than happy to follow your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patikim:) remind me to try.some baking tomorrow. Need to invite mother in law to dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! kuha ka lang, Joy sana kapitbahay lang tayo. i'll always bring some to your house:) Enjoy the dinner:)

      Delete
    2. Oo nga. Kung kapitbahay tayo, baka tumaba ako:)

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha! I'll make sure na hindi ka tataba promise:)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sure! I'd love that, I'll make 2 dozen, plus additional 6 pieces to share for your friends:)

      Delete
  6. Wow, these look extremely delicious! Great job!

    Feel free to check-out my blog and maybe follow, I'll definitely do the same, I'd love to stay in touch with you :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roxana. It's my pleasure! Count me in as your newest follower:)

      Delete
  7. I got some and they tasted good :p

    Chocolate chips cookies gives me an instant lift all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drooling here. It my favorite and I never thought its that easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy chocolate ship cookies. Daddy loves baking cookies for our son's baon. Now, he's into brownies and butterscotch naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cookies! Kaya naiinggit ako dito ngayon, tamang tama, I'm drinking hot choco, perfect sana yan dito! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola