"

Friday, May 24, 2013

Grilled Pork Teriyaki


Grilled Pork Teriyaki


The last couple days, I've been thinking about grilled food. So, when hubby and the kids want some pork chop for dinner, that's where the Grilled Pork Teriyaki come to place. This is the simplest pork recipe I've ever made aside from Boiled Pork, the only essential ingedient to this dish is the teriyaki marinade which can be found in any grocery store. I used the Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade but Mama Sita's brand is delicious as well. I'm a big fan of this dish, not only its easy to make but also just simply delicious.
 Perfect for family get together, potluck party or just an ordinary meal for the whole family. Teriyaki marinade is also best used on chicken and beef, So used whatever you have in hand. Let's start cooking!!:)

Ingredients:
Pork chops
Teriyaki Marinade- (I used Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade)
Salt n Pepper
lemon zest
finely chopped garlic
Finely chopped onion


 Note: To avoid the meat from drying out, let it rest for couple minutes before slicing.
Directions:
1.) Combine all the ingredients in large container and marinate for like 3 hours, for best result marinate over night is recommended.
2.) Heat up your grill, throw the pork chop and let it cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
3.) Put the cooked pork chop on the plate, cover with aluminum foil. Let it set for couple minutes.
4.) Slice the cooked pork, serve it with rice or any side dish you like. ENJOY!

Have a happy weekend everyone!:)

46 comments:

  1. It really looks so tasty-licious! I've learned a lot of easy-prepared recipes from your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teriyaki! I found a sauce I really like (can't remember the name right now), but I usually end up making my own. We like it very sweet. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. y the site of your photo makes me hungry.. i so want to have grilled pork soon.. its been a while since we had grilled pork

    Rosemarie/Gven-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Yummy. Easy pala. I'll give that a try. We've tried marinading in barbecue sauce, so I guess it's logical to try out teriyaki sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good naman, give it a try sometime. Thank you!:)

      Delete
  5. Send some here? I'll pay shipping! Have a great weekend Melgie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Have a great weekend too. Keith:) Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Looks yummy. Grilled are way more healthier than fried..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the simple tutorial. I would try this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, looks masarap - ill try to look for teriyake marinade here and try your recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this does sound good! Good thing your family wanted something grilled so that you got the chance to make it!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always have grilled porkchop and sometimes it get's boring. I should suggest teriyaki next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! same here something different naman:)

      Delete
  11. Oh, I haven't tried grilled porkchop teriyaki yet. Too bad, I don't eat pork anymore! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was not cooking lately and I guess, I'm missing a lot. Hope I could do some catching up in the kitchen soon. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its about time to have some grille pork, Thank you:)

      Delete
  13. Oh my, made me hungry! Love it and I might try cookin it.!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm trying to take a healthy lifestyle (again) and sticking to grilled/boiled foods as opposed to fried. Will add this to my list and ask my mom to make me ;)

    By the way, I'm giving away a pair of sunglasses for my birthday! Join if you haven't yet :) Details can be found here:
    My Birthday Giveaway - www.joeiandme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my pleasure to participate something like this, I'll check it out soon:)

      Delete
  15. Me like pork Teriyaki! I think it's one of the very few Asian cuisine that i eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that pork teriyaki! I would really love to have this during a weekend family getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its bbq season here in Winnioeg and I will soon try this recipe because I cant get enough of grilling, really.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ang tyaga mo! I love my dishes grilled kung pwede lang all the time pero matrabaho :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to make chicken teriyaki someday, with the sweet sauce, and not just for marinating.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Agn sarap. Tagal ko ng di naka tikim ng grilled pork.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too bad wala kami griller. Ay meron pala, tamad lang ang taga-grill.hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh, I can grilled it for you.. masipag akong magluto. Thanks!

      Delete
  22. Looks yummy. Andami ko nang to-cook because of your blog lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice for the weekends...thanks for sharing your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mukhang masarap ito sis. Tamang tama at gumagawa ulit kami ng weekly menu so eto pwedeng pwede ipasok sa maing menu. Easy to cook lang e.

    Mommy Maye
    www.momaye.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola