"

Friday, July 5, 2013

M&M's Cookie Recipe


M&M's fourth of July Cookies



Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.
(source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence Day)

Yesterday, United States are celebrating the 237 years of Independence. People celebrate 4th of July in various ways, some of them participate in parades and watched fireworks. It also common to everyone to cook outs with family and friends, picnics or even family reunion on fourth of July.
We celebrated fourth of July by simply hanging out in the kitchen making this M&M's
Cookies and to make our 4th of July extra special I made some chilli to go along with our cookie dessert. The cookies are soft, sweet and delicious perfect way to end our fourth of July dinner. Below is the simplest M&M's Cookie Recipe you could ever find. C'mon let's hang out in my kitchen:)


Ingredients:
1 eggs
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1tsp. vanilla
1 1/2cups flour
1/2 cup oats (quick)
1/2tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup M&M's candy- ( 4th of July color )


Directions:
1.) Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside;
2.)  In large mixing bowl mix on low the eggs, butter, oil, sugar, and vanilla until combine.
3.) Slowly add the dry ingredients. Add the quick oats and then lastly the M&M's candy and mix well .

4.) Bake on preheat oven 350 degrees for 6 minutes. Enjoy!

I made like 24-26 cookies
Happy weekend everyone:)


42 comments:

  1. wow, your cookies looks good...my youngest love m&m

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drooling* :)

    I need to make these NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cookies? it's one of my favorite i wish i could bake my own cookie in the future

    Rosemarie/Gven-Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. madali lang naman, I know you can do it..:) thanks!

      Delete
  4. ancute - so colorful. you could actually do a premade orders para business! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay.. naku mahirap yan may pressure, heheh Thanks!:)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. just come over here. I'll make you some!:) layo ng norway Joy,:)

      Delete
  6. wow...looks yummy. will share your recipe to my sister as she's practicing to be a good baker. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red, White and Blue M&Ms! Ang saya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss baking. My kids like this cookie which we bake together. Maybe it's about time that we bake again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cookie recipe looks easy. I think we get to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so envious! I'm really making "oven" number 1 in my wishlist. :) I want to try baking too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you got the oven you're good to go:) Baking is fun!:)

      Delete
  11. we made some cookies too and the kids, uh well, including the adults, can't just get enough of it. I want to try yours too, adding some m&m's would be great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, you can totally used any color of M&M's you want. Thanks!:)

      Delete
  12. They do not only look good/cute, they look good as well! :) Creative one, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so yummy. It so simple to prepare, I think I'll try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cookies with M&M makes it more delicious and chocolatey. I would definitely want to have one of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That explains the red, white and blue :-) Nice treats for the kids and the kids at heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a cookie enthusiast so I would likely eat 24-26 in one sitting LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I were at your kitchen, you wouldn't have anything left to serve for your other guests.. ubos na sa akin yan! waaaaaaaahh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love your company in the my kitchen.. :)

      Delete
  18. Oh! I tasted a similar version of this done by my cousin. Super sarap! I'm sure this is as appetizing as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I remember this when I was given MM. Reviewing lang.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors! I still have ingredients to make choco chip cookies, just not the energy. hehe. Hope to make a batch this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Colorful! Love it. The kids and the kids at heart will surely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. aw, how i wish we have an oven at home so i could try to bake these sweet treats, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can taste the M&M's already, Melgie! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your cookies.. we just made some last week and the kids finished all within a day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I know our little Matt will love this once I got a cchance to make my own. He loves M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  26. yummy! how did i miss this post.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola