"

Monday, August 19, 2013

Chocolate Crinkles Recipe


Chocolate Crinkles Everyone


Chocolate is made by roasting and grinding cocoa beans. Unadulterated chocolate is called unsweetened chocolate, baking chocolate or bitter chocolate. Bittersweet, semisweet or sweet chocolate has been enhanced with different amounts of sugar, vanilla, or lecithin. Milk chocolate has added dry milk. White chocolate is not chocolate at all; it contains only cocoa butter from the cocoa bean with sugar and vanilla. ( source: http://www.food.com/library/chocolate-224 )
Are you chocolate lover? If YES! I got perfect sweet treat recipe for you! I'm also die hard chocolate lover and finding this perfect recipe is awesome. This chocolate crinkles cookies are combination of sweet,  fudge brownie texture and that powdered sugar is just a perfection to this cookie. I'm in-love with this cookies, they are simply delicious! This is actually one of the most popular cookies back while I was in thePhilippines and my most favorite!.. and now, baking it fresh in my oven is amazing!! It's not only it took me back to those fun memories but also It makes me happy sharing it to my love-ones. My inspiration behind this cookie is my friend Cherry, she found the recipe at ( Allrecipes.com- source ) So, here I am making my own chocolate crinkles..although I followed the recipe mentioned on the source I add 3/4 cup flour to the original recipe, for the reason that the cookie mixture is kinda wet and hard for me to form little balls.. and I can't wait for 4 hours waiting for the cookie to chill. The result is still good, you still have that brownie bite and the sugar just add the perfection to the cookies. You can either follow the recipe at (allrecipes.com) or my version, It doesn't matter they are both taste delicious. I actually gave some to my mother in-law ( Cheri ) and I received really good feedback about the cookies.. She loved them! Talking about my in-laws, We painted my kiddies room today. It was long and tiring process but we finished painting the two rooms and the result... Beautiful!  It truly transformed the boring room into interesting one. This is probably the reason why my arms little hurt..:) I should go to bed....zzzz
by the way, Don't forget to get the recipe and try it at home. This is truly one delicious dessert.. Let's start baking!:)


Ingredients:
2 3/4 cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup confectioner sugar

Directions:
1.) In medium bowl, mix together cocoa powder,sugar and oil. Beat the eggs one at time using electric mixer then stir vanilla extract.
2.) Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir it into the cocoa mixture. Cover the dough and chill for 1-2 hours into the fridge.
3.) Preheat the oven 350 degrees. Line the cookie sheets with parchment paper. If it happened that your out of parchment paper, non stick spray will work just fine. That's what I used.:)
4.)Roll the dough into little balls about an inch, coat it with confectioner sugar and put into the prepared pan.
5.) Bake the chocolate crinkles for about 10-12 minutes. Serve hot or cold and Enjoy!!!:)


Notes:
-I found it easier to roll all the cookies into tiny little balls, then roll everything into confectioner sugar. 
- Feel free to make this chocolate crinkles as big as you want, make sure to adjust the cooking process as well.
-Please be advice about the cooking time, sometimes its varies depending on the oven your using.

65 comments:

  1. OMG! This is one of my fave! I really am wishing for an oven.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, you should invest for an oven soon..Thanks:)

      Delete
  2. Galing naman sis! I can only see this in bakeshops, and now I have the recipe na laid before me. I know my K will love this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I love baked goodies, so I guess I have to learn how to bake. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baking is addicting, you always found yourself doing it over and over again.. Its not hard at all.. Thank you:)

      Delete
  4. I love crinkles! Our office cafeteria makes really good crinkles. I don't have the patience to make my own :D These look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do love crinkles too, it is actually one of my favorite:)

      Delete
  5. choco crinkles! that's one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my le bf's faves. My fave as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mukhang masarap. Padala ka naman:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masarap naman, naku kalayo mo naman Joy, magkapit bahay nga lang tayo nako kanina pa kita pinadalhan.

      Delete
  8. I love chocolate crinkles! I am hoping we will have an oven soon because for sure Daddy will bake and bake and bake. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baking is so addicting, Mommy Maye:) I'm sure Allan is really into it.:)

      Delete
  9. Hi Melgie,

    I have seen lots of these chocolate crinkles cookies but have not try baking them yet. Yours look great!!! Seeing yours, I have to constantly tell myself that I have to bake these too :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love chocolate crinkles but I can't remember the last time I baked it. It's been a long time. Hope to bake again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really a good treat tapos sabayan pa ng mainit na kape :) pero hinay-hinay muna ako sa mga sweets. My goal to lose weight is perpetual na ata, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE choco crinkles. I could eat a whole pack of 20 (or more) in one sitting! hahahaa! How i wish i could make them myself, but, no oven. Can you please make me some! LoL! tapos pa-LBC. hehehe.. they look really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we were that close, I definitely invite you to my house and let's have some crinkles party all day long. Thank you, Marielle:)

      Delete
  13. I love chocolate crinkles. I used to eat those whenever I feel lonely and sad when I wast in college. Kasi there's a stall outside the school who bakes delicious crinkles. They are like my stress eating favorite sweets hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love crinkles too, I wish merong bakery dito tapos bibili lang ako, kaso wala.. No choice but to make some.. Thank you, sis:)

      Delete
  14. Tea and choc crinkles while watching the rain at the terrace...is like a mixed emotional, nostalgic and sentimental moment to ponder...(haist!..mag dessert lang mag-emo pa!) Love your blog and thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, i love chocolate crinkles! I would usually grab my little boy's crinkles until he cries (mean mommy hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my ultimate favorites! Sarap isawsaw sa milk hehe. I love it when they're crunchy on the outside and chewy in the inside! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't had choco crinkles in awhile, but these brings so much happy memories. Hehe. Maybe I'll try tomake them someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, these are my daughter's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i've been baking for sometime pero di ko pa nasubukan ang chocolate crinkles yet.now you're giving me an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. one of my favorites, toO! yay. sana talaga we could buy our own oven, soon, dami puwede iluto using an oven talaga. thanks for sharing, sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dami nga, I never thought about it before until I was hoked with baking..:) house smell so good kasi when something is in the oven:) Thank you:)

      Delete
  21. galing naman you can do it yourself.. look yummy..

    Rosemarie/Gven-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  22. the thrill is in the waiting. The crinkles look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh..they certainly look super yummy!! How did they taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It taste like fudge brownie, chewy and sweet. Thank you:)

      Delete
  24. Crinkles are my fave, if only it's not a sin to devour them all the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for sharing the recipe.. I'd like to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want to try this one. The procedure looks easy. I hope my cookies will good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay!!! This is one of my all time favorite cookies!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is one of my favorite things to munch on...these look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this one especially if it is a bit chewy. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  30. melgie :3 omg i havent taste one of these since highschool! looks so yummy :D ps browsing thru your blog is dangerous :D got me craving for a lot of sweets haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your chocolate crinkles look divine. I'm always impressed by people who make beautiful looking desserts. Desserts are not my forte so I can appreciate the effort. ;-)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm going to experiment this recipe today well see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I tried making this one but I end up with a mess. The finished product is hard and did not expand as it should be.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola