"

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Party Favor Idea


 Birthday Favor

( Binangkal )

I do love creating some party favor idea myself. As food enthusiast party food favor is way to go. I made this birthday favor for my friend Rachel, her little princess turned one couple weeks ago..So, I insisted to make this party favor for my fellow friends. As you know me I like to style my food, package them with CUTE stuff that you can easily find it at your home. The birthday theme is Disney princess, white and pink balloons and such more princess stuff. The birthday party was wonderful every one is just having FUN..:)
 I made this Binangkal ( sesame balls- as my hubby called it ) for the party treat, my friends loved them and so do I.. If you want to know the recipe for binangkal just click HERE very easy to make with few ingredients.. This is like an idea for party favor, I would say just be creative and you got perfect treat for your guest every time. Below is the procedure on how to make this cute party favor. Check it out.. (wink)

Notes: 
-Make sure to make the binangkal little smaller to fit on the mini cupcake cups.
-It is personalized party favor, so feel free to use your favorite treat.
-Be creative.. used your favorite color and theme for packaging.

Things you'll need:
12 pieces Binangkal
12 pieces mini cupcake cups
Clear plastic wrap
Colored napkin- I used orange 
Pen
Scissor
Colored paper
 String/Ribbons


Directions:
 1.) Place the mini cupcake cups on the plate. Cut the colored napkin into little triangle and place it on the center on the cupcake cups. Then place your treat on the center;

2.) Cover it with using your cut off plastic wrap; make sure you wrapped every single part of the treats; Then using the plastic string tie the whole thing; slip the notes on the side and tie it one more time.

3.) Enjoy the party and don't forget to grab some party favor.:)


(Party favor ready for you to take home. Grab some!)

43 comments:

  1. I wish you are here and yoy can make one for me:)
    I suppose I have to do it myself:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish too, Joy. It would be fun to cook for you and share my food creation. masarap kasi kumain pag may kasama..:) Thank you:)

      Delete
  2. I wish you are here and yoy can make one for me:)
    I suppose I have to do it myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so appropriate because I am organizing my little girl's birthday party in school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. I'm sure you gonna come up with more ideas.:) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I'm a SAHM, and I want to think of some business that I can put my hands ito. I just hope that I have more creativity with me and courage as well. This things are great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sis, Jhari. Just do what you love most and have fun with it.:)

      Delete
  5. This is a good idea. Usually cupcakes na ngayon ang party favor, if not loot bags. Other sweets can be used too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute to eat! :) and that is one practical idea for a party favor instead of regular loot bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have always been very creative! I remembered your paper containers/ boxes in your older posts. Though you're as busy as a bee, you manage to still do this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Farida. I'll make sure that I reserve time to do this stuff..:)

      Delete
  8. That's cute and a great affordable party favor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I grab one? It looks sooo good! (sana kapitbahay kita lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab as many as you want, Marie.. sana nga kapitbahay din kita. Thanks!:)

      Delete
  10. Hi there,
    Been a while and glad to be back... You are great at making these party favors. I see a business there for you. All the favors are so beautiful. Great job! :-)
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for business sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great replacement for cupcakes! The packaging is so cute. pwede talaga pang party favor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish i know how to bake, it will be sure fun to this cutest party flavor

    Rosemarie/Gven-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great party favors.. so nice to have home bakes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hay, you're always cooking my favorites, Melgie! Why??? Hehehe seriously though, this is such a great idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we do have some similarities when it come to food.. whatcha think? favorite ko din kasi yan eh. Salamat Marie:)

      Delete
  16. They look so gorgeous! I prefer food favors in a party. This seems the trend these days:) Gone are the days of figurines and candles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sanna. I love food favors too I think its very thoughtful:)

      Delete
  17. Nice packaging nga sis, great party giveaways. Am sure these are such sweet treats for the kiddies and even adults.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a nice party favor idea especially when you love to bake. How I wish I can bake too but crocheting is eating na my time plus I am homeschooling my son :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're doing great with crocheting by the way. I've seen your lovely creation on FB. Sana neighbors nalang tayo para I can share my homebake tapos may kalaro pa c Matt..:) Thank you, Maye:)

      Delete
  19. I love your blog, it makes my eyes "busog". I want to learn baking too...maybe..if I have an oven...I will have..someday! Love your cooking!!! so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the final products.. So cute looking!

    ReplyDelete
  21. good job sis they look really appealing :) do you do catering for parties? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sis. I don't cater parties, I just like to do stuff like this on my friends party.. just for fun:)

      Delete
  22. It does make awesome party favors! Never tasted Binangkal, though. But, generally, I think any bite-sized treat makes good favors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, any bite sized treat will always make great party favors like cookies and brownies.:) Thank you:)

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola