"

Monday, September 9, 2013

Easy Apple Crisp Recipe


Easy Apple Crisp Recipe

 Today's recipe inspiration comes from my bags of Apples untouched since I bought it 3 days ago, I bought few other fruits and I'm kinda left the apple behind chilling on my fridge. This recipe so perfect if you got apples on your fridge and don't know what to do with it. The popular recipe I could think of that made of apples are pies but I'm not really into rolling some pie crust right now. So, while searching on the internet, I came across with this Easy Apple Crisp at cooks.com . The recipe and ingredients are mostly can be find at your very own kitchen, and the process of making it super easy. I follow the direction on the recipe, but I only used 4 apples on mine, just the way I liked it. This is also good way to make your house smell so gooood...
I love how everything turn out and it was delicious. The only thing missing is vanilla ice cream and whip cream. Highly recommended to those who love apple crisp or apple pie.. I would definitely be making more of this in the future, super easy and very less ingredient. Try my version of apple crisp or you can totally follow the recipe from the source .:) Check out the recipe below and let me know what you think..:)

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar- I used granulated sugar
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup water
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
4 large apples- peeled and sliced
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. salt
6 tbsp. butter


Directions:
1.) Combine 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice, water and cinnamon in a bowl.
2.)  Add the peeled and sliced apple into the mixture. Mix well; transfer the mixture into baking dish- I used pie round 8x8 inches dish but you can totally used whatever you have on hand.
3.)Blend the remaining 1/2 cup sugar, flour, salt and butter until crumbly texture. Spread over the apples and pat smooth.
4.) Bake at preheated oven 375 degrees, 40-50 minutes or until apples are tender and crust is brown.
5.) Share and Enjoy!



Notes:
-cut the apples the way you like it.
- double the recipe if your having company over.:)
- You can totally used the crisp recipe for other sweet good toppings.

 

53 comments:

  1. I bet this smells delicious AND tastes delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yum, sis. dati i tried making something similar to this and yes, apples are really so good! :-) will try our recipe once we get to have our own oven na. i hope puwede yan sa microwave, hihi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sana nga pwede ito sa microwave kaso hindi.. Thank you, sis:)

      Delete
  3. hmmmm.. I'm so so sure ang bango and super sarap nyan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! We have some apples pa sa ref. I agree with Van; sana pwede sa microwave! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga, how I wish we can do it on the microwave as well.. Sarap ng apple:)

      Delete
  5. Is it possible to have the cinnamon replaced? What could be a good replacement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is possible, I would recommend all spice flavor because of its flavored similarity to the cinnamon. Although, I haven't tried to replaced the cinnamon in this recipe. I think it would work just fine,:)Thank you:)

      Delete
  6. Such a classic! Always in the mood for apple!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen lot of apples nowadays, little inspired here. Thank you, Jamie

      Delete
  7. I love apple pie! It's perfect if topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that looks so delicious! Thanks very much for sharing the recipe. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, it looks sooo good and like what lady anne said, with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kakagutom! Will try this one. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty all together :)
    pictures, your idea of ​​a post :)

    I'm following!
    I invite you to my free time :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    cosszykownego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww looks so tasty!!! i wanna try this some time

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have a new header sis, congrats! did you do it on your own?
    this recipe is easy to replicate. kaya lang we don't have an oven, oven toaster lang. can you post some no-bake goodies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sis. I did it myself, it took me awhile to figure out the size of my header though, but it was fun! I'll find no bake goodies to share soon.:)

      Delete
  14. I can almost imagine how good this smells! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same with Vera, I am imagining the aroma wafting through the kitchen of a freshly baked apple pie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay! that looks yummy.. something i'd like to try eating

    Rosemarie/Gven-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Because of this recipe, naalala ko na until now wala pa rin akong oven :-p :D

    Looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I think its about time to get an oven..:)

      Delete
  18. I really want to try this one but how? I don't have my oven yet. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh cool, at least this is easy to do. will try to do this one of these days. perfect for dessert and maybe for afternoon snacks too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can eat this deessert at any given day hehehe. Thank you:)

      Delete
  20. oh i could almost imagine it with vanilla ice cream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your new header! Looks nice.
    That baked goodies of yours looks like easy to do. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Might want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haven't cooked in a "million years". cooking is fine for me but i hate the after care. Since I don't have any helper, i also stopped cooking. More so now, my son is studying away from Zamboanga and there is only my hubby and me! But I would love to try your apple crisp with real apples!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The after care is tasking! but when the dessert is done its rewarding..Thanks! let me know what you think:)

      Delete
  23. Looks delicious! Seems like an easy recipe, too. I wanna try this... Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think Daddy made one like this already using our oven toaster hehe. I am looking for baon ideas as Matt will be in school in a week na lang pala.

    Mommy Maye
    www.ourfamilyblogsabout.info

    ReplyDelete
  25. Andaming extra apples at home because of New Year! Magawa nga ito

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola