"

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Gift Ideas


Sweet Bucket Treats

"When I count of blessings, I count the time we spent together"
 
Last week, I celebrated my 5th wedding Anniversary. I was stoked how things turn out, It was simple yet so sweet. It's kinda strange feeling not hearing any whining or screaming in the house, but I'm so glad my mother in-law keep the kids overnight, so that we can go out and celebrate. 

Below is some ideas on how we celebrate our anniversary.

1.) Treat Ourselves- Hubby went out to get hair cut, while I shopped at the store. I got new perfume and little cute dress... then went back home get dress and head out for dinner.:)

2.) Dinner at Outback Steakhouse- We had dinner at our favorite steakhouse, get some drinks and the food is just divine.

(My drink- Mango Sangria)

3.) Movie Night- After our dinner, we pick up some movie at the store. The perfect movie night just the two of us.

4.) Homemade Gift for HIM-  I made my " Sweet bucket Treats" for my hubby, So, everything inside the bucket is just all about him...:)

Things you need:
Unused bucket/ basket
Gift wrapper
Magazine
Ribbons
Tape/ Glue

 Directions:
1.) All you have to do, is cover the bucket with unused gift wrapper. Put some special touches. Make it look good that fits on his personality. Keep simple!:)

(Finish product)

Making the perfect Anniversary Gift:  What's Inside the Bucket Treats?

*Personalized Bucket- check

* Love coupons- I put together 5 questions behind the love coupons, unforgettable events during the course of our 5 year marriage. If he got the answer it right, he can claim the coupon anytime with no expiration.. wink:)
example: Traditional Anniversary that represent "WOOD" something like that and much more.

* Anniversary Card-  When he opened the card,  the music played .. 'I don't wanna missed a thing'
 and he smiled.. this the song you sang the very first time I called you.. and the reason why I sang to him is simply I don't understand what hes talking.. hahaha
He asked me? How long it took you to find this card?! I just laughed.. 5 years? 

* Candies/ Cookies/ Brownies-  I bought (5) of his favorite candies, His favorite fudge brownies, .and then I bake (5) big chunk  his all time favorite  chocolate chip cookies 


 -That's how my anniversary celebration went,  I hope you get some sweet ideas for your special someone.. and surprise them with this cute, simple gestures. I know they gonna love it!

Thank you for all the greetings, guys! I love you all:)


42 comments:

  1. So sweet. You gave me an idea:) puede manggaya? Hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can opt for this kind of gift. Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I already had a gift in mind for our anniv this month (too). I'll probably save this for next year, can I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! Thank you, Happy anniversary advanced to you:)

      Delete
  4. Amazing gift ideas, and not very expensive too. I think my guy would appreciate a sweet treats and chips bucket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure nman kasi yung effort dibah.. hehehe Thank you:)

      Delete
  5. That is so sweet... my husband is not a chocolate man, but I think I can put in something that he'll like.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, oo naman and that make it so sweet..kasi pinagisipan talaga:)

      Delete
  6. Yay! Happy anniversary to you and your husband!! That is a wonderful milestone and you made such a cute and tasty gift for him too!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I need to keep this in mind for our anniversary in August. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very well thought out gift and am sure he is beaming with happiness because you put so much effort to making it a special gift. Again, happy 5th anniversary and glad you enjoyed the simple celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really lovely gift ideas. Happy anniversary to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. DIY gifts are simply the sweetest because they're a labor of love. and i love how you celebrated your anniversary. nothing too elaborate yet you still managed to have a good time. happy anniversary and wishing you more years of wedded bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! Movie night, dinner date and a DIY gift; seems like a perfect anniversary to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! nothing else sweeter than being with each other. Thank you:)

      Delete
  12. Beautiful gift ideas! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! personalized gifts and ideas shows off that you're a sweet person! I hope magawa ko din to in our upcoming anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww! Thoughtful idea here - A Bucket of Sweets for your Sweetie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. your gift idea is so unique and sweet
    happy 5th year anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, this is a GREAT idea! I don't think lang my boyfriend would appreciate this because he doesn't like sweets. Pero ako, give me a chocolate basket over flowers anytime!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh sweet! Happy 5th sis and cheers to more loving years together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great gift ideas. I actually thought about those coupons already and i'm preparing them for my bf's birthday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy anniversary! :) sending good vibes your way. may GOD bless you with more anniversaries to celebrate together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was so sweet of you! It was indeed a sweet and cute gift idea! I'm sure that your better half loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so sweet. You really do not have to spend so much to enjoy an anniversary. This is a very meaningful gift. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great gift sis. Personalized gifts are always the best.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can visit your blog as well. Thank you! Have a great day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CupcakeStrawberry On Top Of CupcakePumpkinSanta Claus WalkingSanta Claus WalkingCoca-Cola